Monday, January 24, 2011

La Life!

I do apologetically offer up any sort of explanation to my absence for this long hiatus. Buuut really that wouldn't be as fun as just letting you all assume I did some things, ended up in a random ditch, and maybe along the way sprung a leak! However the hiatus will hopefully be over soon and I shall slip back into my writing, for now I do spread my apologies far and wide for the little blip of readers I may or may not have. On a similar note I shall be changing the url for my blog, so just tag me a comment so I know your interested in the updated info. Life is fast and hard, and its bruising/buffing me for something magical. My usually reliable flow of inspiration has just hit a bump but hopefully in the right moment it will strike a cord with me once more. Other than that, love lots, love hard, love ever. I wish you all a wonderful what ever your doing, and many interesting adventures.

Muah!

No comments: