Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Untitled

You hate me? you only hate me, because I dare too be who you cant! As you dull you razors edge on my skin; as you make me bleed for your pain you feel, I still stand proud and strong. While you suffer your own suffering from past taunts, I take your beaten, and become more repulsive...You ask ' How is this possible, I'm better,faster,stronger, and smarter' Its possibly because I've learned your ways..I grew stronger, as I made you believe I was weaker then you; did you think it was that easy? I am a fighter; I may come across as dim witted, and slow, but I'm quick and passionate...I feel your pain less and less, as you inflict more wounds; and dull more razors. But here, take a new one, and start fresh wounds, and learn quick; as it dull faster as I grow thicker skinned...as your hateful words bounce off me, they come back too you; shaking your foundation, and making you see how you hurt yourself. As I finally turn my back on you and close this chapter for good, I leave you with a single thought ' Was all the pain inflicted on me, and you worth the trouble? Where all those hours of verbal abuse enough too make you feel better?'

No comments: